Ready to model the future
a:head is a biotech company that follows a unique approach to drug development by leveraging the groundbreaking brain organoid technology to develop new therapeutics for neurological disorders.
We are located at the Vienna BioCenter (VBC), a vibrant cluster of universities, research institutes, and biotech companies in Austria.
We are searching for a highly motivated
to join our organoid research team that focuses on developing 3D disease cell culture models of brain disorders.
• MSc/PhD in Bioengineering from a School of Engineering/Applied Sciences
• Expertise in designing and scaling cell culture workflows
• Knowledge of biological process automation
• Experience in process optimization using Design of Experiments knowledge
• Solid knowledge in Mathematics and Statistics
• Highly self-organizing
• Team player
• Stem cell culture and industry experience is preferred
The annual gross salary is € 32,000 or higher, depending on qualification and experience – full time (40 hrs./week). Starting date should be July 2021.
Applications, including a letter of motivation, a CV, and if possible the names and contact details of two referees should be sent to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application and meeting you in person.
a:head bio AG
Dr.-Bohr-Gasse 7, VBC6
1030 Vienna, Austria