Version from: March 2020
a:head bio AG, Dr.-Bohr-Gasse 7, VBC6, 1030 Vienna (“a:head bio” or “we”) collects and processes your personal data in order to provide you with the website https://aheadbio.flywheelstaging.com/.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
The data controller is:
a:head bio AG
You can contact us under:
Tel: +43 1 3660519
Mail: to the address outlined above
2. For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
2.1 Providing the website
2.1.1 In order to be able to provide you with the website (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR) and to be able to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR), we process the following personal data:
- IP address;
- Referral URL;
- Exit URL;
- Browser software;
- Operating system;
- Requests type to our website;
- Error responses returned by our website or services.
The above-mentioned data is likewise stored in a:head bio´s system´s log files.
2.1.2 The legitimate interest of a:head bio is to be able to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on its website and thus ward off damage to a:head bio and the users.
2.1.3 We store the above-mentioned personal data for as long as this is necessary to provide the website/service respectively for as long as this is necessary to pursue or defend legal claims, or to fulfil legal retention obligations. In general, the above-mentioned data is stored not longer than 24 hours.
2.1.4 The provision of the above-mentioned personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide these personal data, you will not be able to use the website of a:head bio.
2.2 Handling of inquiries
2.2.1 We provide you with the possibility to contact us via a contact form through the website. In this case, the following personal data will be stored and processed by a:head bio for the purpose of answering the inquiry (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR):
- Phone number;
- E-mail address
- The content of the inquiry;
- Time of the inquiry;
- Device version and system language;
- OS version;
- Information about the browser (browser, version, resolution, color depth, language, operating system).
2.2.2 The legitimate interest of a:head bio is to be able to answer inquiries of customers and potential customers and thus to provide a good customer service and to acquire new customers.
2.2.3 We store the above-mentioned personal data as long as it is necessary to answer the inquiry.
2.2.4 The provision of the above-mentioned personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide these personal data, we will not be able to respond to the inquiry.
3. Who will receive my personal data?
3.1 We instruct data processors who perform services on our behalf. The processors may only process the data provided to them in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent necessary to perform services for us. We contractually oblige these processors to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed within the scope of the contract.
3.2 The level of data protection in other countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may not be the same as within the EEA. However, we will only transfer your personal data to countries for which the European Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we will take measures to ensure that all recipients in third countries guarantee an adequate level of data protection. To this end, we conclude, for example, the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission with these recipients.
This website does not use any cookies.
5. What data protection rights do I have?
The GDPR grants you as a data subject the following rights:
- The right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR regarding the personal data processed by a:head bio.
- The right of rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR, the right of erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR and the right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- The right of data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- The right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right to appeal to the competent data protection authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
- You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected.