Ready to model the future
a:head is a biotech company that follows a unique approach to drug development by leveraging the groundbreaking brain organoid technology to develop new therapeutics for neurological disorders.
We are located at the Vienna BioCenter (VBC), the vibrant cluster of universities, research institutes, and biotech companies in Austria.
We are searching for a highly motivated
to join our analytical team that focuses on identifying phenotypic signatures of disease in 3D culture models of brain disorders.
· Proficiency in bioinformatics or data/computer sciences
· Firm background in computational data analysis and statistics
· Expert in data manipulation and visualization
· Knowledge of custom software development
· Capable of managing external partners including freelance programmers, image analysis experts, and software developers.
· Fluent in python language and API programming
· Experience with machine learning and AI-based data analysis
· Experience with microscopy image data and/or electrophysiology data would be an advantage
The annual gross salary is € 32,000 or higher, depending on qualification and experience – full time (40 hrs./week). Starting date should be July 2021.
Applications, including a letter of motivation, a CV, and if possible the names and contact details of two referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application and meeting you virtually.
a:head bio AG
Dr.-Bohr-Gasse 7, VBC6
1030 Vienna, Austria