a:head bio AG is a biotech company that follows a unique drug discovery approach by leveraging the ground-breaking brain organoid technology to develop new therapeutics for neurological disorders. Our labs are located at the Vienna BioCenter (VBC), the vibrant cluster of universities, research institutes, and biotech companies in Austria.
We are searching for a highly motivated
to join our organoid research team that focuses on developing disease cell culture models of brain disorders.
- 3-5 years of experience with electrophysiology in neural tissue
- PhD in biological sciences preferably with postdoctoral experience
- Neuroscience background with experience recording and/or analyzing neural activity datasets (electrical or imaging based)
- Experience with data analysis including programming language knowledge (i.e. Python and MATLAB)
- Cell culture experience would be a benefit
- Experience with human pluripotent stem cells would be an advantage.
The annual gross salary is € 54,000 or higher, depending on qualification and experience – full time (40 hrs./week). Starting date should be January 2020.
Applications, including a letter of motivation, a CV, and if possible the names and contact details of two referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application and meeting you in person.
a:head bio AG Praterstrasse 1,
Space 31 A-1020 Vienna, Austria